Indice del forum

liudog@msgden.com

liudog

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

What to Consider in a Kitchen Remodel Posted On : Feb-13-20
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 06:50:25    Oggetto:  What to Consider in a Kitchen Remodel Posted On : Feb-13-20
Descrizione:

What to Consider in a Kitchen Remodel
Posted On : Feb-13-2015 | seen (285) times | Article Word Count : 588 |

Remodeling the kitchen greatly improves the resale value of your home and creates a stylish
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, warm and comfortable space. For most families, the kitchen is where they spend most of their time cooking, eating and gathering with family and friends for meals. Majority of these families take pride in the appearance of their kitchen. Therefore
, it is no surprise that remodeling this part of the house is a top consideration among many homeowners.

Remodeling the kitchen greatly improves the resale value of your home and creates a stylish, warm and comfortable space. To be successful in a remodeling project, you need a well thought-out and functional plan. A project that is well planned and implemented is convenient and seamless. Here are 4 considerations you will need to bear in mind when planning your kitchen remodel.

Budget Considerations

This is probably the most important aspect of your remodeling project. The budget determines the extent to which you will remodel. It helps you determine your options in terms of materials
, design and the contractors you choose. It is therefore, important to set aside money you will spend.

You will need to make some choices on where to save and where to spend more. Make a priority list to determine the most important things first. Breakdown the budget to the cost of materials needed, installation cost and other eventualities.

Choose the Kitchen Design and Layout

One of the reasons it is very important to establish a budget early on is that it is hard to make changes to your plans after the project has begun. The same applies to the kitchen design. A successful remodel begins with a good design plan that can easily be followed and perfectly aligns with the budget.

You can draw a few sketches of the kitchen and try to visualize how you want things to look when choosing the design and layout. If you are planning a big remodeling project however
, consult a contractor to get their input or draft of a kitchen design and layout.

Contractor Consideration

Choosing the right contractor is probably the biggest factor in your kitchen remodeling plan. A good contractor will help you with the design plan, do a fantastic job, and complete the project in time. Choose at least three contractors to interview prior to awarding the project. You will most likely want to ensure that they have a license and are insured
, have a stellar reputation, fit within your budget plans and make certain that they don鈥檛 participate in the change order during project phase price game.

Think About What you Want to Accomplish

Remodeling the kitchen is a big task. Before you can begin the project, you need to establish how the kitchen will be used. One of the primary reasons why majority of homeowners remodel their kitchen is expansion. Kitchen counter space
, pantry space storage is always at a premium, particularly in a small kitchen. Expansion means more room to work and move around. Look at how you are currently using the kitchen and what you want the remodel project to accomplish for you.

Conclusion

The kitchen is one of the most used rooms in the home. Majority of homeowners find themselves remodeling the kitchen to change its functionality, install updated appliances or simply expand the space to create more room. Remodeling the kitchen can bring a new life and great atmosphere into a home. With the above planning considerations for remodeling
, you will have a user friendly and pleasant kitchen to spend time in. It may be getting more and more difficult for small businesses to compete with giant superstores like WalMart, but in one area the big boys just cannot compare: relationships.

Your small business may not be able to match the prices at Home Depot or Target, but here are seven ways you can make up for that will stellar customer service. By building relationships with your customers
, you stand a much better chance of retaining that customer for life, and isn't that better than a one time sale to a person you'll never see again?

1. Contests: Holding a contest is a great way to market your business as a fun place, whether you're a party planner or a dentist. Issue a press release to get the community involved
, and you'll not only earn new customers, but you'll rediscover old ones as well.

2. Newsletters: Sending out a newsletter periodically is simply a way of keeping your businesses name in front of your clients. Newsletters can be sent by mail or electronically, and should contain some helpful advice
, answer questions, and perhaps offer coupons to give your subscribers a reason to stay subscribed.

3. Seminars: Semina.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 06:50:25    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: